How to Cook Cold Lemon Inaniwa Udon
- Cooking time：
- Difficulty level
The refreshing taste of fresh lemon is perfect for hot summers! It's very easy to cook, so even those who are not good at cooking can do it right away ♪
|Attached soup||1 bag|
|Green onion||1 green onion|
|Grated ginger||as needed|
How to Cook
1. Slice half lemon.
2. Cut a piece of green onion.
3. Mineral water-170ml,Put the supplied soup 1 bag.
4. Mineral water
5. Put the Udon and Boil 3 minutes.(Never mix it with Chopsticks)
6. Add water-cooled udon to the soup.
7. Complete with lemon, leek and grated ginger!